Inventory management has severe impact on the firm and the supply chain as a whole; it concludes with a discussion of how higher-level supply chain strategies can impact inventory management and are directly tied to the inventory management practices at the firm level. In doing so, the inventory implications of supply chain network design, lean and agile strategies and omni-channel fulfilment are lay the groundwork for more advanced coverage of inventory management topics in future discussions
- What is the meaning of Inventory?
- Why firms in need for storage system?
- Why the Inventory Management?
- What are the reasons for Inventory?
- What are the purposes of Inventory?
- What is the role of management?
- The Types of Inventory.
- Inventory Costs.
- What is the inventory turns?
- Managing Firm-Level Inventory with Independent Demand.
- Managing Firm-Level Inventory with Dependent Demand.
- Supply Chain Strategy Impact on Inventory Management.
- What are the Inventory Management signs of troubles?
- What are the efficient inventory management characteristics?
- How we can build efficient inventory management?
- What are the inventory Risks?