Transporation is the key activity since it is a central for time and place, or deliver, value creation capabilities of the supply chain and it is physically connects the various functions and organizations across the end-to-end supply chain, has a major influence on business performance as a driver of cost as well as of customer service and satisfaction.
- What is Scope of logistics decisions.
- Transportation Fundamentals.
- Transportation Value Contribution.
- Transportation Economies of Scale.
- Basic Modes of Transportation.
- Transportation Service Characteristics.
- Intermodal Transportation.
- Transportation Carrier Categories.
- Transportation Rates.
- Transportation Documentations.
- International Commercial Terms or Incoterms.
- Transportation Management Decisions.
Strategic Implications of Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management is the business discipline responsible for buying everything an organization needs to function, converting it into…read more
Demand and Supply integration
Demand and supply itegration begins with the inputs labeled “Demand Forecast” and “Capacity Forecast.” The demand forecast is the firm’s best….read more
Supply Management And Procurement
Procurement is a competitive tool that can make or break a company’s ability to win in the marketplace; one of the most difficult challenges…read more